10 reasons I'm glad Obama won
1. black people will stop whinning for about 10 minutes about how whitey keeps them oppressed. Then they will march on Washington DC to demand their 40 acres & a mule.
2. Sarah Palin won't have to wait for John McCain to die. She can start running for president now. BTW pick that nice Mike hucklebee for your VP. He's a winner.
3. No Clinton Third Term!!!!!!!! Even tho Obama is filling Clintonites into lots of high level positions. Some change! Retro change if you ask me.
4. Russia & France have hot, young presidents & now we have one too.
5. Chicago is now considered a center of power in the US.
Sorry I can't think of the other 5 - I should have written them down.